Here I aim to cover some of the questions that might be going through your heads and a few more things besides...
- I'm primarily based in Pagham, West Sussex but I cover pretty much anywhere you can think of when the occasion requires. This means I photograph in all the 'local' places: Rose Green, Aldwick, Bognor Regis, Chichester, Selsey, Arundel, Portsmouth, Southampton, Guildford, Crawley, Littlehampton, Worthing, Brighton and Hove etc. To those further afield like London, Cornwall, Cumbria and the Lake District.
- Some places I've photographed weddings before include: Langdale Chase Hotel in Windermere Cumbria, Crawley registry office, Selsey Football Club, Brookfield Hotel in Emsworth, Chichester Park Hotel, Old Thorns golf club, Fremantle Western Australia, Feltham Middlesex and many more. As you can see distance isn't an issue - I love driving.
- Companies I've worked for/with shooting properties: Bagshaw and Hardy, Henry Adams, Holiday Lettings
- My work has been published in numerous places such as newspapers (Bognor Observer, Chichester Observer and Shoreham Herald) and magazines (Sussex Views, Felpham in Focus, Bersted in Focus).
- If you'd like some assurance that you're picking a photographer who won't let you down then please take a look at my guestbook - there are plenty of comments there from previous satisfied customers. On request I can provide you with contact details for clients of mine who'll be more than happy to give you their opinions on my work.
- What camera equipment do you use?
Generally I shoot with full frame Nikon SLR's, plus a selection of fast zoom lenses and prime lenses. I carry back up camera's to ensure I can carry on shooting in case of equipment failure.
- Are you insured?
Yes I have public liability and professional indemnity insurance
- Do you have any relevant qualifications?
In 2010 I graduated from university with a degree majoring in photography and minoring in Criminology.
- How do I go about booking you?
Please send me a message or give me a call - if convenient we can arrange a no obligation meeting to discuss your requirements. If it's wedding photography you are looking to book then I am happy to leave you with a copy of the contract to read at your leisure - if you're then happy to go ahead you can simply sign the contract and get it back to me with your deposit to secure your date.